- 1 cup fresh arugula, tightly packed
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp pesto paste, or prepared pesto in a jar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp garlic paste, or 2 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt, Pepper and Lemon pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, add all of the ingredients except the olive oil. Pulse a few times to get it going, then slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- If you don’t have a food processor, chop the arugula as finely as you can, then mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Allow this mixture to chill in the refrigerator for at least a half hour, so that all of the flavors come together.